Our patent-pending solution links marketing mix elements to financial performance and assesses the efficiency of marketing programs.
Other offerings from the Marketing Software sector are mainly oriented for statistic analysis and are expensive to develop, implement and use.
Our system is relatively easy to implement and use and does not require special skills like econometrics, data-mining modeling or special training for business users.
The solution addresses retail and consumer goods industries. These industries have repeated campaigns (monthly, quarterly) and are oriented on mass-media marketing programs.
Retail companies could use concurrently multiple marketing programs like:
- Advertising: flyers, freestanding insert, radio, TV etc.
- Display programs: store display, aisle display, shelf display etc
- Incentives: price reductions, prizes, gift, loyalty card bonus points etc.
- Consumer products: coupons (via freestanding insert), sampling, event marketing, loyalty program and ACT media
- Trade promotion: feature and display (via display, features, TPRs, and special packs)
Marketing Programs Efficiency made easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Determine the sales efficiency during campaign.
2. Determine the incremental values for products in promotion: Incremental Sales, Incremental Volume and Incremental Profit.
3. Determine the ROMI (Return On Marketing Investment) at any level Campaign, Media-Mix or Product.